August 17, 2011

Animal Instinct .

For this holiday we had made ​​one especially plan - to enjoy every single day. And I think so far we have managed this quite well. yesterday we were once again strolling on in town, sitting in the sun, eating resh fruitsalad and talk. We met with two of our besties with wich one you can always have fun and talk for too hours .we had definitely a lot to tell after one of them was two weeks in turkey . there are also outfitpictures for you ( sorry for the bad quality but ist only my blackberrycamera ).. I wore the blouse I foud in the winter sale at H & M  in  spring and absolutely wanted to have but I've never worn it before yesterday because it was always to daring for me. But yesterday I've  wore it and what can I say, I love that pattern, the cut, everything! and I swear I determined now to wear the blousse more often  ...  
so one wonderfull  day in our vacations is already over and we spent the evening in the evening sun with a glass of water with ice cubes  and a panini ... let's see what the day today is keeping in store for us!
xoxo



{totally love stuttgart}

{evening sun - with my camera not the blackberry . you see it right ?! ;)}

{hrrr.I'm wild ;)}

5 comments: