July 02, 2011

Super sweet fifteen .

Finally 15th I actually find 15 is a  stupid betweenage but already another year closer to 16th .This year I got my birthday with my best friend, celebrated in a youth cafe here. He had only five days between our birthdays so we decided to rent us a beautiful location . It was a wonderful evening with our best friends and unforgettable . but I'm looking forward to next February. Finally 16, Finally a little adult!
xoxo

{making cupcakes for snack-yummy!}




{Birthday princess and Birthday price}
{looove my girl}

10 comments:

  1. daaaaaaanke sehr nett von dir :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankeschön :)
    Das klingt nach einem sehr schönen Abend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alles Gute zum Geburtstag :)) vielen Dank für dein süßes Kommentar :))

    ♥ bouquetdefleurs

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks that you guys had fun :)


    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! today is the last day... and it is so easy to join, just leave a comment with your mail adress and become a reader of my blog

    http://slfgoeshigh.blogspot.com/2011/06/sal-y-limon-giveaway.html

    good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove these muffins! xx

    http://memoiresdecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ich will auch muffins essen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alles Gute Nachträglich =)

    Mir gefällt dein Header total gut!Sieht toll aus! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a nice day and happy belated birthday!! :) I like your header aswell. Nice blog. :D:D xxx

    http://eyegoesshadow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete